Week Notes: 11
Posted Nov 8 2020
- I’ve been listening to the live recordings on the remastered release of All That You Can’t Leave Behind. This was the first album I ever remember liking and this re-release was a great reminder of that. I used to make LEGO to these bangers, those were the days.
- Highlight of the week was my biggest Strava ride to date - 146km out into Surrey and back via London Fields for a chat and a toastie. Weather was perfect, couldn’t have asked for a better Saturday really though the original plan of going home and seeing the doggo would have been nice too. I also managed to snap my front brake cable which was a little unnerving - thankfully not at a bad moment.
- I was rather painfully reminded that Monzo doesn’t yet support international transfers. Use TransferWise…
- At work I’ve been trying to find a way to make our system fast enough to process the data we need it to. Still looking for bright ideas on that one.
- Been playing quite a bit of Warzone this week, perhaps a little too much. Some good, mostly very bad. Deep Rock Galactic was a nice break, a chance to relax as a mercenary miner and dance… only a 2GB download too…